If you are facing the login issue in your Gmail account, you can continue browsing this document and find a solution for your trouble. We understand your issue, therefore; we provide you a fast and effective way to troubleshoot your Gmail login issue. Our diligent and quintessential teams of executives are available all the days to ensure you the great level of technical support. We have mentioned several ways that may be a reason for your login error, pursue every step and then check for the issue. Once the issue is resolved, you don’t have to pursue another step.
Here follow the steps and resolve your issue-
- If you having trouble with your Google account, this process will remove your issues. In this step, you have to remove your account from your device and then setting it back up again. This may resolve your issue and lot of other problems as well. The best of the Gmail account is that it automatically restores your all email, images, movies, videos, etc, so you don’t need to recover or back up your account.
- Go to the settings of your Google account, tap on Accounts option, tap on Google and then click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner and choose Remove account.
- If you forgot your login password, fortunately, Google has numerous tools to recover your account password. The simplest way is, tap on Forget password link and then enter your email address. Select a medium to receive a security code either mobile number or email address. When you received a code enter that on a corresponded box and then tap on next button.
- On another page, you were asked to enter a new password. This time make sure you enter that is easy for you to remember and meanwhile it should be strong enough so no one could crack your login credentials.
- This method is one of the best in terms of security of your documents and other related stuff. The two-step verification adds a second layer to your security. If you login to another laptop or computer or login from a different location, your account will ask you to enter a security code received on your associated contact number.
- Your account can fail to sync for a different reason. To rectify the issue, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, update your email application. Usually, an older version of the application can trouble you to sync your documents.
- Restart your device. The process many times helps users to fix common issues.
- Verify your connectivity, check the internet connection or reconnect to the network to ensure the internet speed.
- Clear your email data. Navigate to the gear icon, tap on apps & notifications, app info, email, storage, clear data and then tap OK.
- One you done all these things restart your device and then check for the issue.
If none of the above solution help you to rectify the login issue on your email account. Simply contact us on Gmail Tech Support Number 1800-958-211 talk to our adept and educated experts. While providing the best support service, we also ensure the user won’t face the same issue again. To reach us, you can contact us via live chat, email service or drop a call on our toll-free number.